Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Middletown Art Academy!
Volunteering can be a rewarding opportunity.
Here are some of the services volunteers help with:
– Experienced Fine Art Teachers (concentration principals of Drawing and Painting) invited to share their mastery with staff and community.
– Art Historians are invited to share their mastery with staff , students, and community.
– Established Local Artist are invited to share their mastery with staff , students, and community.
– Healing Arts: Trained certified body workers are invited to share their mastery with staff and community.
-Teacher Assistant : in group classes/workshop.
– Administrative Support: Assisting MAA office staff .
-Personal Assistant : Running MAA related errands for Headmistress.
– Event Support: Production including set-up, clean-up, registration.
-Facility Attendant/Coordinator: during open studio time, rentals , events, etc.
-MAA Marketing/Advertising Gurus.
– MAA Street Team: Middletown Art Academy ambassadors post event information on bulletin boards etc in our neighborhoods.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again”
“Everybody can be great because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love.”
Martin Luther King Jr.